In New York City, there's a Manhattan cafe, Serendipity 3, that sells a $295 hamburger.
Le Burger Extravagant is an opulent luxury burger, made with only the finest ingredients.
As long as you give them 48 hours advanced notice, you can order the burger with:
- Wagyu beef infused with 10-herb white truffle butter
- Salish Alderwood smoked Pacific sea salt
- Hand-formed cheddar cheese that's been cave-aged for 18 months
- Shaved black truffles
- Fried quail egg
- White truffle-buttered Campagna roll
- Blini, crème fraiche
- Kaluga caviar, farm-raised in Quzhou, China
- Speared with a solid gold, diamond encrusted ‘Fleur de Lis' toothpick by jeweler Euphoria New York
Wow! That's ridiculous. We wonder how it tastes…
If you're not a burger fan, the restaurant also offers a $69 hot dog and a $1,000 sundae!
Now that's expensive taste!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: age, beef, burger, butter, cheese, dog, expensive, ingredient, ingredients, manhattan, new york, new york city, restaurant, ridiculous, salt, smoke, taste