Wondering if you've been needing a little something extra? Missing out on some vital parts of your diet? Let Courtney Barber tell it like it is!
As we all know, achieving a gorgeously sculpted body is comprised of many parts. Each part needs to be included to ensure a healthy balance. Exercise is crucial, however without nutrition, you are not going to be maximizing your results. Nutrition is vital, however if you are not working your body through strength or cardio training, then you will not achieve your desired shape.
Alongside both exercise and nutrition is supplementation, which I believe is another vital aspect to a healthy, balanced, mind and body. Not a week goes by that I am not asked by my clients "What supplements do I recommend for women?" especially in today's busy society where a good portion of women are missing out on essential vitamins and minerals through dietary restrictions and processed food. Alongside those factors, we live in a world where we are expected to be in ten places at once, which usually results in people opting for quick choices, instead of preparing fresh, wholesome meals, filled with natural antioxidants and vitamins.
If this sounds like you, (or even if it doesn't), I have listed 5 super supplements which I believe can benefit women both mentally and physically, which may replenish your body with the essential nutrients it is craving for! Now obviously these supplements are not here to replace a clean nutrition plan, however they are beneficial for women and all have different purposes.
1. Magnesium plays an important role include maintaining healthy nerve functioning. It also helps in protein synthesis and cellular metabolism. It can relieve symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome (PMS). (It also is great for the skin!)
2. Coenzyme Q10 is a strong antioxidant that fights free radical damage. It also generates energy within our cells (the mitochondria).
3. Fish Oil has many amazing benefits, including the reduction of inflammation, cardiovascular health, brain functioning and mental well-being.
4. Vitamin B is a natural way to boost your energy, speed up your metabolism and also helps fight fatigue.
5. Iron is an important mineral found in red meat, chicken, eggs etc, however it is a common deficiency among women due to vegan/vegetarian diets that don't incorporate these types of proteins. Iron fights fatigue, anemia and helps to boost stamina.
So if you are looking to give your body a boost, then try some of these suggestions. They don't work instantly so make sure you take them routinely each day or as directed and you will see (and feel) a difference!
Courtney is always here to help! Check out her website HERE or facebook HERE and don’t forget to follow her on twitter @CourtneyBFit! And if U wanna know more about supplements OR anything else, U can always email us at Questions@FitPerez.com!!