This poor girl!
A 16-year-old Russian girl was doing a fire dance by spinning flaming, kerosene soaked balls for a Children's Day performance when things got really, super, omg, holy sh-t, terribly bad.
As she was doing her dance, she breathed fire, which then hit her face - but, then, when she tried to put out the fire with her hands, they caught fire too! She immediately flung her flaming balls into the crowd and sprinted away until a dude dive tackled her and helped her put the flames out!
THANKFULLY, she's okay…. She even spoke about the incident afterwards!
"I can hardly remember anything. When my face started burning and when it was all over, it feels like it was not happening to me. I can only remember that it was very hot on the face, I remember the cold grass too. I remember I was washing my face with the water from the river and then they took me to the hospital."
Because the audience member acted so quickly and wrapped his coat around her face to put the fire out, she suffered only minor burns surprisingly and is expected to make a full recovery.
Watch all the terrifying fire-breathing dragon action (above)!!! And remember, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! OR AT A PARK! OR ANYWHERE! JUST DON'T DO THIS.
Tags: burn, child, children, crazy, dance, face, fire, girl, hands, hospital, hot, movie, performance, recover, recovery, russian, water, young