As we get older, our bodies require different things.
Like less hot dogs and more calcium.
- Fish (Good fats, good for brain.)
- Nuts and Dark Chocolate (Caffeine and vitamin E.)
- Blueberries (Could battle Alzheimer's.)
- Herbs and Spices (Many prices boost blood flow to the brain and act as anti-inlamatories and anti-depressants.)
- Avocado (Good fats are great for the brain.)
- Vegetables (Greens have great antioxidant powers.)
- Whole Grains (Stabilize blood glucose, affecting energy.)
So combine these foods with an overall healthy diet, portion control and exercise, and you may notice that not only will your brain be healthier, but your body will be too!