Have you ever noticed how celebrities can go from a casual day look and then instantly appear slimmer that night at a big event or awards show? They look polished and streamlined and it looks as though they have "magically" lost 5 pounds in a matter of hours!
Exclusively for FitPerez readers, I have the insider scoop on some of their "magic" tricks, which you can try out this weekend. You don't need any expensive potions, fancy stylists or to go to extreme measures to look healthy, vibrant and glowing - these tips are perfect if you have a party to attend or simply want to look your best.
1. Sexy Sculpting - Getting a spray tan instantly gives you a healthy glow and makes you look slimmer. Charlize Theron rocks a bronzed body on the red carpet and the rich color creates depth to her frame, making her upper body look even more sculpted.
Extra Tip > Do a few sets of tricep dips, bicep curls and shoulder presses at home before you head out the door. This will accentuate those areas and everyone will be asking for your workout secrets!
2. Instant Face Lift - The humble old high bun is back to stay and rightfully so! Jennifer Lopez loves using this hair style for awards shows, as it creates a sleek and streamlined profile. By pulling the hair back, it also tightens the skin on your face, instantly giving you a mini "face lift".
Extra Tip > This is not your average ballerina bun! Make sure all your hair is pulled back tightly and then create a bun with lots of volume at the top.
3. Whittled Middle - Follow Sofia Vergara's lead by showing off your curves in a sexy pinup style dress and cinching in around your waistline with a belt. This shape works for a lot of women's bodies, as it accentuates the chest and hips, while making your waist look slimmer.
Extra Tip > Remember that confidence is key! Good posture is a must with this look, so stand up straight and hold your stomach muscles tight.
4. Plunging Neckline - Blake Lively certainly knows how to dress and adds even more length to her frame with a plunging neckline. This style works perfectly teamed with a long braid or fishtail pony, as it creates the illusion of long and lean lines.
Extra Tip > Keep the accessories to a minimum. A pair of statement earrings is enough with this look, as too much jewellery will take the focus off your body.
5. Show Off - Find your best feature and show it off! Nina Dobrevaccentuates her toned upper body in off the shoulder gowns, whileGisele Bundchen's lean legs are always on display. You have been working hard in the gym, so now is your time to shine!
Extra Tip > For extra dimension, contour those areas with some bronzer and then finish with a swipe of illuminator.
Courtney is always here to help! Check out her website HERE or facebook HERE and don’t forget to follow her on twitter @CourtneyBFit! And if U wanna know more about quick prep OR anything else, U can always email us at Questions@FitPerez.com!!