And it went down just like everyone thought it would.
Floyd defeated Pacquiao by unanimous decision after going the distance, making ‘Money' Mayweather the official winner.
And his undefeated reign continues...
[Image via Getty Images.]
The best way to ensure a good night's sleep is to make sure your bedroom is a sleep only zone.
The National Sleep Foundation has some great tips for using each one of your senses to help put you in that sleepy time mood.
- Keep a cool temperature (around 65F)
- Comfy clothes
- Comfy sheets
- Keep the room dark
- Keep electronics off right before bed
- Sleep masks can help if some light can't be avoided
- TV on isn't nessarily good
- Silence is best
- White noise can help
- Allergens could bother the nose
- Clean sheets are better than stinky old ones
- Lavender can lower heart rate and blood pressure, relaxing the body
- Eating a light meal or nothing is best before bed
- No alcohol
- No caffeine
So you wanna sleep better?
Then just follow those easy steps!
We're pretty sure over half the people reading this right now got only an okay to bad night's sleep last night, so try these tips out for a GREAT night's sleep!