If you can actually make those three things healthy, Harley Pasternak, we will forever be in your debt!
Vito's (Healthy) Pizza
• 4 large whole grain or whole wheat tortillas
• 1 cup tomato sauce
• ¾ cup nonfat mozzarella cheese
• 1 cup chopped fresh basil
• 4 small Roma tomatoes, sliced
• 32 slices of Hormel low-fat turkey pepperoni or Yves veggie pepperoni
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for two minutes. Remove from the oven.
2. Ladle the tomato sauce over the tortillas and spread.
3. Top tortillas with pepperoni, basil and sliced tomatoes as desired.
4. Sprinkle cheese over the pizza.
5. Bake until the cheese is melted.
6. Cut the pizzas into slices and serve immediately.
Piña Colada Smoothie
• 1 orange, peeled
• ½ cup coconut milk
• 1 scoop whey protein powder
• 1 banana
• 1 cup pineapple, frozen
• 1 tbsp psyllium fiber (or chia seed)
Blend all ingredients, pour, and serve!
Last, but not least, the star of Dallas and the The Fast and the Furious franchise, Jordana Brewster, actually transformed her body while treating herself to my 5-Factor French Toast. With only 300 calories, 25 grams of protein and 9 grams of fiber, this meal will keep your sweet tooth in check and your stomach full.
5-Factor French Toast
• 2 slices high fiber bread (at least 4 grams of fiber per slice)
• ½ cup egg whites
• ½ cup skim milk
• 1 cup blueberries
• Cooking oil spray
• Sugar-free syrup (or a touch of real syrup)
Whisk egg whites and milk.
Soak the bread in the mixture.
Heat skillet with cooking spray.
Cook bread one slice at a time until light brown.
Top with berries and syrup.
This is such fab news!
Apparently Harley has been tricking his clients for years by giving them what they want, but at the same time making them lose weight — and the recipes above totally prove it!
They are all under 350 calories, high in fiber and protein (which makes you feel fuller longer) and will rock your taste buds for quite a while.
Try them out!
[Image via AP Images.]