This is incredibly sad!
Last night, former President George H.W. Bush was taken by ambulance to Houston Methodist Hospital after experiencing a shortness of breath.
According to spokesman Jim McGrath, George W. Bush's father:
[Image via WENN.]
We've all been there, Rod Stewart.
You know, wanting to take up yoga but then realizing that it probably wasn't a good idea because during our first session a basic move sent us tumbling into the fireplace. It happens to everyone!
'A man came to the house to teach me the fundamentals. As I was attempting to master a beginner's level 'balancing table' position, I fell over into the fireplace. Surely if God had meant us to do yoga, he would have put our heads behind our knees.'
We're pretty sure there wasn't actually a fire burning away in there, as this story would've had a much different outcome!
Yoga is a dangerous game… but not for many!
We wish he hadn't given up so quickly, yoga is SO GOOD for your health!
[Image via Ramey Pix.]