And it went down just like everyone thought it would.
Floyd defeated Pacquiao by unanimous decision after going the distance, making ‘Money' Mayweather the official winner.
And his undefeated reign continues...
[Image via Getty Images.]
Harley Pasternak, personal trainer to the stars, recently released his tips for getting a body like an A-list action man.
Well now he's focusing on the ladies!
"She has to be fit. Just plain skinny doesn't cut it. She has to look like she's got some muscle tone – not necessarily Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2 – and she shouldn't have a physique that looks lean but feels like marshmallow. On the other hand, she needs to be feminine. The natural curves of a woman are a prerequisite. Female bodybuilders are a little too extreme to make this list."
Sounds like he's talking about moderation. No real extremes, just really really fit!
He then made a list of who he found to have the "best" female bods in film:
Halle Berry in Catwoman
Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider
Jessica Simpson in The Dukes of Hazzard
Milla Jovovich in The Fifth Element
Jessica Biel in Blade: Trinity
Eva Green in Casino Royale
Kate Beckinsale in Underworld
Megan Fox in Transformers
Eva Mendes in Ghost Rider
Jessica Alba in Sin City
Ashley Greene in Twilight
Jordana Brewster in The Fast and the Furious
He has actually trained eight of these 12 women!
He said they all work crazy hard and eat super healthy.
He then came up with a mini routine that U can use to try and get a famous film
fysique physique! It went a little something like this:
1. Start with a 5-minute cardio warm-up. Try speed walking, jogging, jump rope, jumping jacks, or climbing stairs.
2. Then it's time for walk lunges. From the standing position, step forward into a lunge, then swing your trailing leg ahead of you as you move upwards and alternate legs as you move across the room. Do three sets of 20 reps.
3. Next is shoulder lateral raise. Standing with a light weight (or bottle of smartwater) in each hand, slowly raise your arms away from each other out towards the wall, then return down. Do three sets of 30 reps.
4. Then the seated trunk twist. Sitting on the ground and leaning back 30 degrees, hold your arms in front of you like a boxer. As you twist your torso to the left, reach towards the left wall with your right hand, then immediately do the same in the opposite direction. Try three sets of 50 reps.
5. End with a 5-minute cardio cool down. Try speed walking, jogging, jump rope, jumping jacks, or climbing stairs.
Try phases 2, 3 and 4 as a continuous non-stop circuit.
That's all there is to it!
Couple that with some healthy foods, portion control, plenty of water and a good nights sleep and soon you'll have a body to rival the A-listers!
[Image via Warner Bros..]