This is so scary.
"It doesn't look good."
According to reports, Khloé Kardashian's ex is currently receiving more treatment.
[Image via WENN.]
Hungry for some seasonal food?
We bet you are!
We're so lucky to have Top Chef Richard Blais bringing us new and fabulously delicious recipes ALL HOLIDAY SEASON this year! Our stomachs might not be able to handle it all!
Ahhhh! So good!
Here's his wonderful recipe for Acorn Squash Soup!
Acorn Squash Soup
With Cranberry, Chorizo & Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt
1 whole acorn squash
1⁄4 white onion, chopped
1 bay leaf
4 cloves garlic
2 tbsp celery, chopped
1 1⁄2 quart chicken stock
1/2 cup Dannon Oikos plain Greek nonfat yogurt 1/2 cup whipped yogurt (page 2 for recipe) optional 1⁄4 cup chorizo, crumbled
2 tbsp cranberry canned jelly
3 leaves cilantro
1 tsp smoked paprika
Pomegranate seeds for garnish
Lime for garnish
1. In a stockpot, cook the onion, bay leaf, garlic and celery in some olive oil until garlic releases aroma.
2. Add the chopped acorn squash and then the chicken stock and simmer. When the acorn squash is cooked, swirl in Dannon Oikos plain Greek nonfat yogurt and remove from the heat.
3. In a separate pan, cook the chorizo and paprika.
4. When the squash is cooked thoroughly, purée the soup and pass through a
sieve so it is smooth.
5. Garnish with the crumbled chorizo, the cilantro, pomegranate seeds, a squirt
of lime and cover with the whipped yogurt, or alternatively just add a dollop of Dannon Oikos plain Greek nonfat yogurt.
We can't wait to try this!
Happy Holidays, everyone — and make sure you're as healthy as you are full! LOLz!