Are you the kind of person who wants to take some fitness advice from Kim Kardashian?? Of course you are!
You're in luck today, because we have a special set of post-Thanksgiving workout tips from Kim — and we all know that body is slammin'. We had better listen!
Here's what she says:
1. Throw out those left overs! As delicious as they are, Thanksgiving is over. You don't need to eat those left overs!
2. Grab some workout-related bargains. There are tons of deals in stores and online so treat yourself to a new workout outfit or some new sneakers that will get you motivated to hit the gym.
3. Find a friend! The best way to get motivated is to find a friend to workout with you. Kourtney is my workout buddy right now. Ask a friend or relative if they want to workout together.
4. Don’t beat yourself up, but stay focused. We all gain a few pounds here or there during the holidays, and that's fine. But get back into your regular lifestyle and focus on eating healthier and limiting your 'treats'… after all, Christmas is just around the corner.
5. Drink more water. You'd be surprised the difference drinking more water can make to your weightloss mission and workouts. Most of us don't drink enough, and you've probably been avoiding water these last few days and treating yourself to sodas, alcohol and yummy holiday drinks. 2.2 litres (about 9 cups) per day of water is what you should be drinking, so strive for that!
Though, we feel like there's a less wasteful way to deal with leftovers than just throwing them out!
We hope everybody's Thanksgiving was fab!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: alcohol, body, cause, delicious, drink, drinking, eating, fitness, gym, health, healthier, kim kardashian, lifestyle, pounds, water, weight, workout