Andrew Bynum is suing his next door neighbors!
He's claiming they're violent, and racist!
The former LA Laker has claimed that since moving into his Westchester, CA home 7 years ago, he's suffered constant harassment from his neighbors, Ramond and Cindy Beckett.
They apparently threw coins at his ferrari, screamed at him about music and would bang on the side of his house with a long stick.
The Becketts claim that he's only suing them because he knew they were going to sue him, claiming Bynum is the real bad guy!
They claim he's guilty of:
- brandishing FIREARMS in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
- "apparently" using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
- blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song "Currency" by Trina)
- blasting his video games at "window-shaking volumes"
- letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
- constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds
Bynum has denied all of the above accusations.
A small ray of hope is that the Becketts have sold their house since filing the suit.
So at least they're not neighbors anymore!
[Image via AP Images.]