Hungry for some seasonal food?
We bet you are!
We're so lucky to have Top Chef Richard Blais bringing us new and fabulously delicious recipes ALL HOLIDAY SEASON this year! Our stomachs might not be able to handle it all!
Ahhhh! So good!
Here's his wonderful recipe for Egg Nog:
Dannon Oikos Vanilla Greek Nonfat Yogurt Egg Nog
4 cups low fat milk
1 vanilla bean, split
1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp Saigon cinnamon 8 egg yolks whisked
By Richard Blais
￼￼1 quart Dannon Oikos vanilla Greek nonfat yogurt 2 cups bourbon (optional)
1 tsp fresh grated nutmeg
Powdered vanilla to garnish
1. Heat mixture of low fat milk, vanilla bean, cloves, vanilla extract, and Sai- gon cinnamon; simmer for 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. Whisk the eggs; then whisk into the warm milk mixture.
3. Let this steep and cool, then strain.
4. Add remaining ingredients to this cool mixture.
5. Finish with a nice shaving of nutmeg, vanilla, and even more cinnamon if
Who doesn't love Egg Nog??
Happy Holidays, everyone — and make sure you're as healthy as you are full! LOLz!
Tags: delicious, food, fresh, happy, health, healthy, holiday, ingredients, love, milk, recipe, recipes, richard blais, season, stomach