In Georgia, a woman took her 4-year-old daughter to get some McDonald's breakfast.
When she happened to look down at her daughter's breakfast burrito, she noticed something, saying:
"I turned it and I see this piece of jewelry sticking out. I'm like, 'What the heck is this?'"
She spotted a nose ring, just one bite away from being eaten!!
"My concern was that if something happened and she had swallowed it."
Her daughter is very lucky to be unharmed, and actually, it kinda sounds like this woman hit the lotto!
Don't you know if something gross happens to your McDonald's you get to sue them for millions??
Attempts were made to contact the specific location, but they didn't return anyone's calls.
The woman said:
"For now, I'm going to stay back from McDonald's for a little while."
We think you need to head back there right away!
So you can strong arm the manager into some free money!!
[Image via Frances Rosario.]
Tags: breakfast, burrito, daughter, eat, gross, manager, mcdonalds, million, millions, money, nasty, nose ring, spotted, woman