We had no idea it was this bad!
But that's not even the worst part...
[Image via Bravo.]
The QUEEN of Thanksgiving food and festivities got salmonella from turkey??
How is this possible?? Isn't her turkey method perfected?? She's been teaching it for years!
It's true — Martha Stewart got salmonella poisoning from handling too many Thanksgiving turkeys. She had to cancel a slew of public events when she realized she had the nausea, vomiting, cramps and diarrhea that comes with the sickness.
Here's what she said about it:
"I never get sick, but I came down with salmonella. I think I caught it because I was handling so many turkeys around Thanksgiving. I was on the Today show, I did a number of other (Thanksgiving) appearances. It really hit me hard and I was in bed for days. It was terrible. I lost some weight, though."
The silver lining! LOLz!
Well, we're glad you're okay now!
Be careful next time — maybe use gloves!
[Image via WENN.]