And it went down just like everyone thought it would.
Floyd defeated Pacquiao by unanimous decision after going the distance, making ‘Money' Mayweather the official winner.
And his undefeated reign continues...
[Image via Getty Images.]
Hungry for some seasonal food?
We bet you are!
We're so lucky to have Top Chef Richard Blais bringing us new and fabulously delicious recipes ALL HOLIDAY SEASON this year! Our stomachs might not be able to handle it all!
Ahhhh! So good!
Here's his wonderful recipe for Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Cheesecake:
4 oz. cream Cheese 1⁄2 cup sugar
1⁄4 tsp salt
1⁄2 tsp vanilla
By Richard Blais
￼1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
4 oz. canned pumpkin pie filling
4 oz. Dannon Oikos plain Greek yogurt
1. In a mixer, using the paddle attachment, blend together the sugar and the cream cheese
2. Add in the eggs one at a time, scraping the bowl after each one
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the pumpkin pie filling and Dannon Oikos plain Greek
4. Add the yogurt mixture into the cream cheese and mix until fully combined
5. Fill the desired molds and bake at 300F in a water bath for 15-20 minutes
Who doesn't love cheesecake??
Happy Holidays, everyone — and make sure you're as healthy as you are full! LOLz!