The hunky actor shared a video on his Facebook of himself and a bunch of other people in Canada, who were learning about Momma Nature!
We could tell you what he said, but it’s always more dreamy to
When it comes to losing weight and keeping it off, no celeb has done it better than Kelly Osbourne!
Most celebs, who aren't just losing weight for a role, tend to slowly put the weight back on and are forced to lose it all over again and again.
Kelly dropped almost 70-pounds and kept it off by changing her lifestyle!
She wants other people, real world normal folks, to be able to lose weight like she did, so she teamed with nutritionists, trainers and doctors and made the Kelly Osbourne Hollywood Diet!
"Healthy living has transformed my life and I'm so excited to be able to help anyone else who is motivated and ready to transform their own life in the same way."
So who out there is ready to transform their life??
- Eat every two to three hours
- Don’t shop for food when you are feeling hungry
- Don’t cook when you are feeling hungry – as you will just pick while you are cooking
- Make your lunch in a batch for the week. Pack and label them in Tupperware and put them in a freezer and take them out and use them as you need
- Don't only eat to get full! This is a bad habit to get into
- Only eat when you need to
- Don’t skip meals
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water each day
- Have any dressing, sauce or gravy on the side
- Do not cut back on calories as you will be doing exercise so you will need the food for energy
- If you make and eat the meals that have been selected and take part in the exercises that have been advised you will be on course to lose 1-2 pounds per week
Once you've got those tips memorized and plan to live them forever, move onto the menu:
HOW TO USE THE PLAN
The menu suggestions listed below have been designed to allow you a good balance of nutrients each day and allows you to mix and match. Just make sure you check out the calories and make sure you don’t go over your daily calorie intake.
• 1100 calories per day for women
• 1600 calories per day for men
There are seven options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, just select one from each and then you have your daily meal plan.
Breakfast: Star Spangled Cinnamon Porridge (Serves 1)
360ml/12fl oz of porridge
1 tsp sugar
Ground cinnamon to taste
1. Mix the porridge oats with the water and follow the instructions on the packet.
2. Once cooked add the brown sugar and sprinkle cinnamon over the top to taste.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Lunch: Californian Californian Chopped Grilled Vegetable Salad (Serves 4)
salad in a bowl
12oz/340g asparagus, ends trimmed
12oz/340g aubergine, halved lengthways or Portobello mushrooms
1lb/450g courgette, halved lengthways
1 bunch spring onions or 1 red onion, sliced thickly
Black pepper, to season
Romaine lettuce or red leaf lettuce, optional
2 ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
For the dressing:
2 tbsp fresh lime
2 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
1 small shallot, finely chopped
1 tsp honey
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
60ml/1fl oz extra virgin olive oil
1. Remove any husks from the corn and soak in water.
2. Preheat the grill to a medium heat or heat a grill pan.
3. Place the dressing ingredients except the oil in a small bowl, whisk and slowly add the olive oil. Brush the asparagus, aubergine/mushrooms and courgette and spring onions with the dressing. Add pepper to taste.
4. Grill the corn and vegetables until cooked through. Allow to cool then chop into bite-sized chunks. Cut the corn off the cob
5. Place the lettuce on a large platter and drizzle lightly with some of the dressing. Toss to coat. Drizzle the chopped vegetables with the dressing and arrange on top of the lettuce. Dress the avocado cubes with the remaining dressing and arrange on top.
Note: This recipe also works well with grilled salmon or chicken
Nutritional information per serving:
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Fat: 2g
Dinner: Hollywood Style Honey Glazed Chicken (Serves 4)
4 chicken breasts, boned and skinned
1 tsp powdered coriander
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp ground cloves
6 tbsp honey
180ml/6fl oz freshly squeezed orange juice
4 tbsp freshly grated orange rind
Pepper, to taste
1. Combine the thyme, coriander and cloves together in a small dish.
2. Rinse the chicken and pat dry and season. Place the chicken in a baking dish and pour over the orange juice. Pour half the honey over the chicken and sprinkle half of the herb mix onto the meat. Bake in a preheated oven at 190C/375F/gas mark 5 for around 20 minutes.
3. Turn the chicken and pour remaining honey over and the remaining herb mix and continue baking for a further 20 minutes.
4. Once the chicken is cooked through, arrange on a plate and season. Pour over the sauce from the baking dish and sprinkle with the orange rind. Serve with asparagus and potatoes.
Nutritional information per serving:
Carbohydrate: 23.4 g
Total Fat: 1.772 g
Saturated Fat: .444 g
Cholesterol: 68.4 mg
Sodium: 79.7 mg
And there you have it!
You know have the knowledge and example meals to help you get started on your weight loss journey!
Time to change your life!! No time like the present! Let 2013 be the year you change everything for the better!
[Image via WENN.]