We love how positive Amber Rose is about her body!!
Wowza! Take that haters!
[Image via Splash News.]
Food is nourishment, remember that! Here are some tips that will improve your diet, health and mental well-being when it comes to HOW you eat:
1. Listen to your body. Take a minute to determine if you are really hungry, just bored, or thirsty instead of hungry. Have something to drink before reaching for food.
2. Eat slowly. It takes a few minutes for your brain to tell your body that it has had enough food, so stop eating before you are totally stuffed and uncomfortable!
3. Chew your food thoroughly and enjoy mealtimes. Chew your food slowly, and taste every bite. We often rush through our meals, forgetting to actually taste the flavors and feel the textures of our food.
4. Eat with others whenever possible. Eating in front of the TV or computer often leads to mindless overeating.
5. Avoid eating too late at night. Eating when you’re most active and giving your digestive system a break overnight helps regulate weight.
- Lisa DeFazio’s a leading nutrition expert and a Master’s degree level Registered Dietitian, so be sure to check out her website and follow her on Twitter for more tips and videos — and if U wanna know more about eating OR anything else, U can always email us at Questions@FitPerez.com!!