Everyone knows they should be eating vegetables! But sometimes veggies just seem so… boring.
How to make vegetables more exciting to eat:
1. Buy the frozen steam bags of veggies,they cook in the microwave in 5 minutes
2. Drizzle olive oil and garlic salt over steamed broccoli
3. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over steamed veggies
4. Order pizza with light cheese, extra sauce and veggie toppings
5. Buy a low calorie ranch dip and snack on veggies and dip
6. Place steamed veggies in a bowl, add a slice of low fat cheese, melt in microwave
7. Buy precut veggies at the market and keep in the fridge ready to eat
Remember you will not gain weight from eating too many vegetables!
- Lisa DeFazio’s a leading nutrition expert and a Master’s degree level Registered Dietitian, so be sure to check out her website and follow her on Twitter for more tips and videos — and if U wanna know more about veggies OR anything else, U can always email us at Questions@FitPerez.com!!