This is incredibly sad!
Last night, former President George H.W. Bush was taken by ambulance to Houston Methodist Hospital after experiencing a shortness of breath.
According to spokesman Jim McGrath, George W. Bush's father:
[Image via WENN.]
Do you have Valentine's Day plans??
If not, why not make some while doing some good in the world!
That's the idea behind Charitybuzz launching Share The Love, which is its 5th annual Valentine's Day auction — and this year they have more the 50 fab prizes to bid on that will result in some one-on-one action with some of your FAVE celebz!!
• Let Steven Tyler be your date for dinner and a movie in LA or Maui
• Join John Legend and Chrissy Teigan for a romantic double date in NYC
• Find TV bliss with a walk-on role in ABC's Happy Endings
• Let Jenny McCarthy single you out for a backstage meet and greet on the set of her new Vh1 show
• Meet modern-day cupid Chris Harrison and Bachelor Sean Lowe at the taping of After the Final Rose in LA
• Leave the boys at home for a girls night out with Mob Wives Big Ang at the Drunken Monkey in Staten Island
• Learn all the right moves from Dancing with the Stars' Tony Dovolani with a private lesson
• The phone call you've been waiting for - KISS's Paul Stanley will chat you up and send over a signed Washburn PS 150 Electric Guitar
• Score a permanent piece of Alec Baldwin when you take home his Dressing Room Wall from 30 Rock plus meet him backstage on Broadway
• Meet smooth-talking Top Chef favorite Fabio Vivani when he whips up a delicious meal for you and three friends, Italian accent included
• Is Glenn Close always on your mind? Meet her when you score a walk-on role in her newest film Always on My Mind and walk the red carpet at the premiere.
Don't forget experiences from Crystal and Hugh Hefner, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Tina Fey, Lady Gaga, James Cameron, Joan Jett, Metallica, Josh Groban, John McEnroe, Tiesto, James Patterson, Howard Stern, Amber Kelleher-Andrews and more, as well as romantic getaways, delicious dinners, sparkly jewels and adventures for two.
You can bid now through February 11th HERE!!
Charitybuzz has raised more than $75 million for nonprofits through its online charity auctions!! It's WORTH IT!!
[Image via WENN.]