And it went down just like everyone thought it would.
Floyd defeated Pacquiao by unanimous decision after going the distance, making ‘Money' Mayweather the official winner.
And his undefeated reign continues...
[Image via Getty Images.]
Lemons, in general, have a bad reputation. Was your first car a lemon? Also, your taste buds do not live to savor bitter lemons — unless they are laced with lots of sugar. And your dentist says that too much of these culprits will erode your teeth away. Yes, the reputation of lemons needs to be rescued.
No matter what you think, the Egyptians recognized the health benefits of lemons centuries ago. They used its juice as the cure for infections and an antitoxin for poisons. These days, use of lemons for health benefits continues.
· Lemon cream or inhaling its oil can help alleviate anxiety, fatigue and tension.
· For some, the juice of a lemon contains citric acid which can help cure acne.
· Lemons have antibacterial, antiviral and immune boosting powers.
· Lemon juice is an effective digestive aid and liver cleanser.
· Lemons contain many minerals and nutrients such as citric acid, calcium, magnesium, bioflavonoids, pectin and limonene — also of which support your immune system and help fight infections.
· The Vitamin C in lemons and all citrus fruits is an important vitamin which makes skin glow
· My father’s grandmother used to make a warm brew of honey, lemon juice and a tablespoon of whiskey to help cure his colds.
Whether you use lemons in your tea, to make lemonade, squeeze them in hot water for health benefits, create your own healing concoctions or suck on them — laced with powder sugar, before sipping Brandy, lemons are cool after all.
*This post is FYI only. Use of lemons is not a substitute for conventional medical cures and have been shown to damage teeth when overused. Consult with your doctor before attempting any cure with lemons.
- Lisa DeFazio’s a leading nutrition expert and a Master’s degree level Registered Dietitian, so be sure to check out her website and follow her on Twitter for more tips and videos — and if U wanna know more about lemons OR anything else, U can always email us at Questions@FitPerez.com!!