This is incredibly sad!
Last night, former President George H.W. Bush was taken by ambulance to Houston Methodist Hospital after experiencing a shortness of breath.
According to spokesman Jim McGrath, George W. Bush's father:
[Image via WENN.]
We all had a pretty good idea that this was going to be the cause, but at the time it was just speculation.
The coroners office has just confirmed that Buckwild's Shain Gandee, his uncle, and a third person all died due to carbon monoxide poisoning. What happened was the Bronco got stuck in the mud, with the exhaust pipe submerged. This caused the gas to leak back into the vehicle.
All of the deaths were ruled accidental, but it still doesn't make the whole situation any less sad!
Our hearts go out to the family of each of those who lost their lives. It's tragic, especially when we hear Shain's family isn't able to afford a funeral, and is looking to fundraising to help.
[Image via AP Images.]