Literally burned! We didn't hear about any fires at Wrestlemania XXIX! Of course it could've been pyrotechnics or something, but that seems like a long shot!
Holy shizz! That's not what we expected!! Apparently he walked through a special effects machine that was blasting dry ice to create all the smoke during his grand entrance. It stuck to his body and BURNED him!
Luckily for fans, HHH is a badass and wrestled anyway — but he was still mocked online about what was sticking to him. That's when he posted that pic (above) to shut everyone up!
He did it for you guys, you ungrateful bunch! LOLz!
Feel better, HHH!
[Image via Twitter.]