This is incredibly sad!
Last night, former President George H.W. Bush was taken by ambulance to Houston Methodist Hospital after experiencing a shortness of breath.
According to spokesman Jim McGrath, George W. Bush's father:
[Image via WENN.]
If this 14-year-old McDonald's hamburger ever went to school, it would've taken its yearbook advice very seriously… because it's never changed! LOLz!
We're eating this stuff, people! We're eating hamburgers that DO NOT MOLD OR DECAY. There's something very unnatural about that! Especially when you can see (above) that the pickle was the only thing to disappear!
The fact that the couple from Utah that found this wasn't keeping it for this reason! In fact, the husband had kept it in the paper bag, with the receipt, and just shoved it in his coat pocked in 1999 — AND THEN FORGOT ABOUT IT.
Remind us to never get cleaning tips from these folks! Ha!
We're sure they're nice people, but come on!
[Image via OldestHamburger.blogspot.com.]