Home Videos Photos

Liam Gallagher Just About Dies Trying To Eat A Blue M&M!

| Filed under: Music MinuteHealthScary!

liam gallagher blue mm candy shock nut allergy

Ahh! We're glad he didn't!

It's a scary thing to realize that not only can huge horrible situations kill you — like car accidents and murder — but also the LITTLE things can kill you too! If you're not careful, that is!

A blue M&M sent Liam Gallagher into anaphylactic shock last month!

What's strange is that he wasn't diagnosed before this, but apparently he's now been diagnosed with a life-threatening nut allergy after suffering a reaction to the M&M. He now has to carry a special injection with him everywhere he goes!

How do you go through your entire life avoiding nuts without finding this out??

Here's what he said:

“I’ve done some stuff over the years but never, never did I think a f****** blue M&M would be the thing that could have killed me. I was in a hotel on holiday and got in about the mini bar. I was bored and hungry, so it’s what you do, man. I’ve always liked M&Ms so I got into them. I had a blue one.

“My mouth started to swell up and I could feel it tightening my throat, man. I had to go to the docs and get it checked out straight away."

Holy hell!

We're glad you're okay, Liam! That's no joke!

Avoid that shizz at all costs now!!

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , ,

Just In Time For Halloween! 31 Horror Movies You Can Watch This Month On Netflix!
10 Unhealthiest Starbucks Drinks!
The 24 Most Heartbreaking TV Deaths From Last Season
11 Celebs Who Are Notorious For Being Not-So-Easy To Work With!!
Beyoncé's Best On Stage Looks: See The Evolution HERE!
Nicki Minaj Isn't The Only One! These Pop Stars Sampled Classic Hits In Their Songs Too!
Email this  »

Comments are closed.