And it went down just like everyone thought it would.
Floyd defeated Pacquiao by unanimous decision after going the distance, making ‘Money' Mayweather the official winner.
And his undefeated reign continues...
[Image via Getty Images.]
If you look back at what Angelina Jolie has been doing since the beginning of the year, you'll pretty much see her normal life — it's filled with kids, activities with kids, and her usual humanitarian efforts!
There's almost NO time in between sightings of her that would make anyone think her health was at risk, or that she was having surgeries!
- She started the process on Feb. 2nd
- Less than two weeks later, they took Vivienne and Knox to Los Angeles' Natural History Museum on Valentine's Day.
- Two weeks later, she went in for the major removal surgery, which can take around 8 hours.
- Less than a month of recovery later, she visited the Republic of Congo with U.K. Foreign Secretary William Hague! They visited with a rescue camp for women to raise awareness of war-zone rape. She had NO signs of pain or discomfort!
- On Easter weekend, she took Maddox and Knox to get some art supplies in Santa Barbara.
- A week later she was at the World Summit in New York on April 4th.
- A few days later she was at the G8 Summit in London with Hague on April 11.
- She then has her final reconstruction surgery with breast implants… just nine weeks after the initial surgery!
That schedule is INSANE for someone who isn't recovering from major surgery, let alone someone who is!!
Still, we're totally glad she made the decision, even though she wanted to keep things private and might have pushed herself through recovery to make it happen. She went from an 87% chance of breast cancer to less than 5%!
We'd say that's worth it!!
Also, we hope she can relax a little now, even if most of the healing has gone by! She deserves it!
[Image via WENN.]