Home Videos Photos

Horrible! 22 Children In India Dead After Eating School Lunch!

| Filed under: Icky Icky PooR.I.P.Sad SadFoodHealth

This is absolutely awful!

At least 22 children in India have died with about 30 others being hospitalized after eating meals at their village school in the state of Dihar.

Back in 2001, the country decided that all Indian schools MUST provide free meals for kids under the age of 12, meaning the food used in the meals were actually provided by the government.

Right now, officials are blaming the food poisoning on organophosphorous, a commonly used insecticide that doubles as a weapon in chemical warfare.

High exposure to the dangerous chemical can cause irregular heartbeat, seizure, paralysis, and of course, death.

Officials are investigating whether or not the poisoning was intentional or not, which just makes us PRAY that there is nobody out there who would purposefully poison a group of innocent 5-12-year-olds.

Check out the sad story (above).

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

The Most Ridiculous Menu Items Ever Offered At Restaurants!
18 Simple Steps To Avoid Having An ALS Ice Bucket Challenge FAIL!
12 Childhood Snacks That'll Make You Wish You Were Going Back To School!
Celebrities Taking The Ice Bucket Challenge!
Robin Williams' Co-Stars' Miss Their Inspirational Leading Man And Their Friend! Their Mournful Statements Are Heartbreaking!
Robin Williams' Most Unforgettable Roles
Email this  »

One comment to “Horrible! 22 Children In India Dead After Eating School Lunch!”

  1. Molybdenum Studios says – reply to this


    1

    This is waaaaaay worse than China's melamine and formaldehyde… and the yoghurt poisoning.