Home Videos Photos

Jamie Oliver's Restaurant Causes HUGE Evacuation After Accidental Fire!

| Filed under: FoodJamie OliverScary!

jamie oliver london restaurant causes huge evactuation after fire

It sounds like Jamie Oliver's London eatery Barbecoa is quite the hot restaurant!

And we mean that literally!

Nearly 150 people were forced to evacuate a british shopping center after the ventilation system in celebrity chef's restaurant caught fire!

The London Fire Brigade responded to the scene at around 12:30 p.m. yesterday afternoon and it took around 20 firefighters to extinguish the flames!

Luckily, despite the large-scale evacuation, there were no reported injuries at the time, and according the the restaurant's Twitter account, they are already back in business!

The irony of the whole situation is the restaurant is supposed to be a "celebration of fire-based cooking." However, after this incident, we're guessing Jamie will tone down on the fire part and focus more on the cooking!

[Image via Daniel Deme/WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Email this  »
Just In Time For Halloween! 31 Horror Movies You Can Watch RIGH NOW On Netflix!
25 Of The Most Unsettling Celebrity Ghost Stories!
The Top 10 Scariest Celebrity Stalker Stories!
9 Dangerous Toys That Were Actually BANNED!
Celebs Who Have Played Flesh Eating, Brain Loving Zombies!
This Is What American Horror Story: Freak Show’s Monsters Look Like In Real Life!

Comments are closed.