The bacon on this Wendy's burger wasn't the only thing that was smoked in the joint!
But seriously, this is so gross!
A Wendy's employee in Georgia was arrested last month for allegedly serving up a burger that had a half-smoked joint on it! When the customer saw what it was — and we really hope she didn't bite into it — she proceeded to call 911, and the Lovejoy Police Department busted the worker on Nov. 1!
32-year-old Amy Seiber immediately admitted the blunt was hers when confronted, so at least she isn't dishonest, we guess!
The story is that she was getting super high on the job, smoking the marijuana cigarette-style, and then 'misplaced' the joint right on top of the pickle. Seems a little far-fetched, and sounds a little like it was on purpose to us!
Here's what Wendy's rep said:
"Obviously the employee broke the rules and did not follow proper food handling steps … We are deeply sorry that this incident occurred.”
Amy was promptly fired as she was taken into custody, and the poor woman who ate part of the burger ended up with some tummy troubles afterwards and had to be hospitalized! Wouldn't YOU feel awful at even just the thought of eating something like that??
Wendy's has offered to help pay for her medical bills, plus a little somethin' somethin' in the form of a $50 gift certificate. That means, however, that she'd have to go back to Wendy's to use it, which is something we don't think will happen!
P.S. — Speaking of fast food, did U see what happened to the Doritos Locos Taco inventor?? Click HERE to see!
[Image via AP Images.]
Tags: arrested, blunt, burger, drugs, employee, fast food, fired, icky icky poo, joint, legal matters, marijuana, tacky and true, wacky, wendys