We all know how incredible he is, but when you put it like that, WOW!
The United States Olympic Team took to Twitter to share:
Well here's an interesting way to celebrate Pi Day!!
LA resident Ava Farley was taking care of 3 of her grandchildren when they decided to order a nice, tasty mushroom pizza! However after the family chowed down, the grandmother says she started feeling funny and noticed her heart was "beating really fast."
Her 10-year-old grandson Clintay Jones also started feeling a bit strange, but his symptoms were WAY worse! Ava says:
"He started cussing, going off, talking crazy, ran out the door butt naked."
Well that's definitely not normal!!
The family made their way to the USC Medical Center to see what was wrong and a urine test showed both Ava and Clintay tested positive for marijuana!!
Ava believes the mushrooms were laced considering both of her granddaughters picked them off their pizza and we're totally fine!
The restaurant in question doesn't have any other pot pie-related incidents and the owner claims there's no way one of his employees is behind the bizarre incident, however that isn't stopping the granny from considering legal action!
Yikes! Looks like they should have gone with pepperoni instead!