This is so scary.
"It doesn't look good."
[Image via WENN.]
JUST DON'T DO IT PEOPLE!
She died of a blood clot related to the failed do it yourself procedure several weeks later.
This is just awful and so so sad. The 39-year-old woman was an amateur athlete from Argentina, and was well-known in many amateur running circles.
A doctor, Dr. Julio Pia, commented, saying:
"I've never seen a case like this. The human body has antibodies to remove bacteria and viruses, but it hasn't got any mechanisms against this type of product. Other people using Vaseline like this are putting themselves in danger."
We don't know why she thought that would be okay to do.
It's so sad that she wasn't happy with her body and now she's dead because of it.
She left behind a 20-year-old son.
Just try to love yourselves as you are, people! Or at least, ALWAYS hire a professional!
[Image via Facebook.]