Taco Bell Says 88% Of Their Beef Is Actually Made From Cow! So What's The Other 12% Made Of?! Get The Deets Your Stomach Needs To Know HERE!
Much like Karen Smith, heading to Taco Bell with a few friends is DEFINITELY our idea of a good time! However, we try not to spend too much time thinking about the greasy goods we're shoving into our faces!
Plus, you can't go there all the time, so it's easy to push anything unsavory out of your minds until you forget about it! Ha!
Well that didn't stop the fast food chain from pulling back the curtain and sharing the ingredients that ACTUALLY go into their mystery meat!
According to a new page launched by Taco Bell, only 88% of the beef they use is actually made of cow, begging the question, what is the other 12% made of?!?
"In case you're curious, here's our not-so-secret recipe. We start with USDA-inspected quality beef. Then add water to keep it juicy and moist. Mix in Mexican spices and flavors, including salt, chili pepper, onion powder, tomato powder, sugar, garlic powder, and cocoa powder. Combine a little oats, yeast, citric acid, and other ingredients that contribute to the flavor, moisture, consistency, and quality of our seasoned beef."
If you still aren't quite convinced, Taco Bell assures customers than you can find ANYTHING in their recipes at your local grocery store and it's all totally 100% USDA approved!
In fact, you've probably eaten some of these ingredients in other foods without even realizing it! Event the one's that sound like they should be in a science kit!
It's no secret that fast food chains don't have the best reputation when it comes to the quality of their ingredients, so it's definitely nice to see Taco Bell be so transparent when it comes to their recipe!
Crunchwrap Supremes for everyone!