This is incredibly sad!
According to spokesman Jim McGrath, George W. Bush's father:
[Image via WENN.]
Just when we thought the 'nanny from hell' saga was finally coming to an end, THIS happens!
Yesterday, 64-year-old Diane Stretton finally announced she'd be moving out of the Bracamonte family's home in Upland, California on July 6th after she initially refused to leave!
"Agreement: I will voluntarily agree to leave by 6pm on 7/6/14 if each and all of the following conditions are met:
1. My WiFi and TV and house air conditioning and water must be continuously on until I vacate. Electricity in my room must be operational.
2. Bathrooms must be stocked up with TP (toilet paper) and hand soap at all times.
3. Marcella and kids must vacate the premises between the hours of 8am and 5pm until 7/6/14 whether I elect to leave during the day or not.
4. Between the hours of 5pm and 8am, I have full access to my room, the garage bathroom and the areas of the house between the front door and my bedroom. I will not linger in these areas.
5. I'm either given access to healthy food or given $200 to eat out. Said access to food shall be limited to hours between 8am and 5pm.
6. Neither the front door nor my bedroom shall be locked in a manner than prevents me from entering. This means the chain must be off and the locks cannot be changed.
In exchanged for the above, I will agree not to seek any of my legal remedies for your past violations of our agreement."
And if you thought that was crazy, Diane is also claiming the family was really at fault, saying they even went as far as to feed her dog-food to try and get her to leave!
We're not exactly sure how this has even gone on this long, but we really hopes this ends soon before it gets even WORSE!
[Image via ABC News.]