This is incredibly sad!
Last night, former President George H.W. Bush was taken by ambulance to Houston Methodist Hospital after experiencing a shortness of breath.
According to spokesman Jim McGrath, George W. Bush's father:
[Image via WENN.]
This seems more like an implausible scene from a Dane Cook movie than something that happens in real life.
A bartender in Lithuania was pouring up a flaming drink for a bar patron, and everything's going smoothly so far.
She was pouring the flammable alcohol from high above the glass, sending a fine mist of liquor spray onto a customer's face.
It fireballed and ignited the man's face!!
Luckily, the people around him were able to eventually get the flames out! The craziest part is how the bartenders seem to just go right back to mixing drinks!
Jeez, that's cold blooded. We really hope that guy is okay.
Check out the video (below) to see a dude prove that alcohol and fire don't mix.