Home Videos Photos

Injury News Archive

Watch Yankees Catcher Francisco Cervelli Take A Foul Ball Right In His Own Foul Ball

| Filed under: ZportzBaseballInjuryGIFsMLB

Yankees

It doesn't matter what you do today, you won't be having a worse day than Francisco Cervelli.

That's because the New York Yankees catcher took a foul ball to the left nut during a game against the Detroit Tigers last night.

After swinging at Shane Green's pitch, outfielder Rajai Davis just got a piece of the ball, and Francisco lost a piece of his.

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »

Gold Medalist Swimmer Amy Van Dyken-Rouen Takes Her First Steps After Completely Severing Her Spinal Cord… Less Than 3 Months After Her Accident!!!

| Filed under: HealthInjuryOlympicsSurgerySwimmingCrazzzzyInstagram

Amy Van Dyken-Rouen & Tom Rouen

This story makes us believe in miracles!

As we previously reported, six-time gold medalist Amy Van Dyken-Rouen got into a beyond-terrible ATV accident and completely severed her spinal cord back in June.

She was rushed to the hospital with her husband Tom Rouen by her side, but was in such bad condition, the married couple actually said their final goodbyes before she went into surgery.

That's unbelievably heartbreaking.

Permalink / 5 comments / Email this  »

Mother Of Three Fighting For Her Life After Restaurant Employee Accidentally Put Lye Instead Of Sugar In Her Sweet Tea!!

| Filed under: Sad SadFoodHealthInjuryScary!

a mother is fighting for her life after someone accidentally put lye in her sweet tea

This is awful!

A mother of three, Jan Harding, is fighting for her life in the Salt Lake City hospital's burn unit after an alleged accident of disastrous proportions.

The 67-year-old, who is also a grandmother and a retired school teacher, was recently eating at Dickey's Barbecue Pit in South Jordan, Utah, after attending church when she took a sip of her sweet tea. She immediately spat it out and said to her husband Jim, "I think I just drank acid."

Permalink / 2 comments / Email this  »

Nacho Eye! Student Sent Home Early After Getting A Deliciously Cheesy Chip Stuck In His Eyeball!

| Filed under: Wacky, Tacky & TrueFoodInjuryOuchie!School

nacho eye student sent home early after getting a cheesy tortilla chip stuck in his eyeball

We usually don't laugh at other people's pain - especially if it's a child.

But this is too outrageous not to chuckle a little bit… plus we're pretty sure there was no permanent damage!

Many students at school nowadays, and in all days, will take a get sent home early card if they can. We're not sure if this was on purpose, but one child got sent home recently due to something extremely bizarre!

He got a nacho stuck in his eye!

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »

NBA Superstar Paul George May Miss Upcoming Season After Suffering A Horrific Leg Injury That Happened During A Team USA Scrimmage!

| Filed under: Sad SadBasketballInjuryScary!NBA

Ugh!

This is just awful!

Indiana Pacers basketball player Paul George is one of the best players in the NBA and, at the age of 24, is also one of its youngest.

Which all made the world cringe that much harder when the star forward suffered a TERRIBLE right leg injury this past Friday during a Team USA intrasquad scrimmage game at UNLV's Thomas & Mack Center.

Doctors have diagnosed the injury as a open tibia-fibula fracture and it's expected that Paul George will miss the entire NBA season - a huge blow to any fans of not only his team but the entire league in general.

However the most important thing is Paul George's health, and the forward took to Twitter to make it known that he expects to come back better than ever. He wrote

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »

AWFUL! 11-Year-Old Boy Has Hand Torn Off By Tiger After Father Lets Him Climb Over Safety Barrier!

| Filed under: ViolenceInjuryZooTiger TigerCrazzzzyPerezcious ParentingGIFs

tiger growling angry scary

This is just so awful, we can't believe how irresponsible this boy's father was!

A young boy, 11, was with his father and 3-year-old brother at a zoo in Cascavel, Brazil.

What we assume was a beautiful day at the zoo turned into one of horror when the boy's father let him climb over a safety barrier and get right up next to a tiger!

Why can't people just stay AWAY from the big cats at zoos?!?

The boy was apparently giving the tiger pieces of meat and food and stroking it. That's when the tiger basically tore his hand off!!

What's worse is this all went down in front of

Permalink / 7 comments / Email this  »

Woman Bent On Suing Michigan Zoo After She Tried To Pet A Lion And Lost Part Of Her Finger! But Who Is Really At Fault Here?

| Filed under: Wacky, Tacky & TrueLegal MattersViolenceInjuryZooLionsGIFs

woman bent on suing michigan zoo after lion mishap

Roar! Ow!

That's the onomatopoeia version of what happened last Saturday at a zoo near East Tawas, Michigan.

Renae Ferguson and her daughter Tina Dobson were visiting the zoo called Sunrise Side Nature Trail and Exotic Park when the Michigan mother decided she wanted to pet one of the "beautiful" lions.

That turned out to be a BIG mistake and it ended up costing the lady part of her finger!

Permalink / 9 comments / Email this  »