Prince's overdose may've been more complicated than we originally thought.
As you may recall, the late music icon was found dead in an elevator at his Paisley Park estate in Minnesota back in April and an autopsy later confirmed that he had overdosed on a drug called fentanyl. However, it seems the lethal dosage of the opioid which killed Prince may've resulted from mislabeled pills.
Related: Prince's Half-Brother Is Fighting To Stay In Mansion!
According to a new report by the Minneapolis Star Tribune, pills seized from the Raspberry Beret singer's home were labeled as
Leo is OK, everyone!
Over the weekend, Leonardo DiCaprio and his supermodel girlfriend Nina Agdal, 24, were involved in a car accident in the Hamptons — but we're happy to report neither were injured and life can resume as normal.
Authorities tell Newsday the wreck was "just minor" and no one ended up in the hospital after some sort of collision that occurred around 4:30 p.m. on Saturday on the Montauk Highway.
Related: 10 Method Actors Who Went Too Far For A Movie Role!
While no specifics have been released as to what exactly went down, we're happy to hear the 41-year-old actor and his lady love are both in one piece!
[Image via WENN.]
This is so sad.
Former 3 Doors Down guitarist Matt Roberts has died of an apparent prescription pill overdose, according to TMZ and other media reports.
He was just 38 years old.
Photos: The Most Monumental Scandals In Sports
The musician had been in Wisconsin for a charity event and was scheduled to perform this weekend.
Last night, he rehearsed until about 1:00 a.m. local time and then went back
Don't do drugs, kids. Not even fake drugs.
On Wednesday, Jonah Hill revealed that he was sent to the hospital for snorting FAKE cocaine! The War Dogs star revealed to Bill Simmons on Any Given Wednesday that he actually got sick from inhaling prop powder on the set of The Wolf Of Wall Street!
Related: Jonah Addresses Rumors That He & Miles Teller 'F*cking Hate Each Other!'
The actor admitted that ingesting fake coke with Leonardo DiCaprio for months on end really messed with his body, saying:
"I had to be hospitalized."
So just how sick did he get while working on Martin Scorsese's acclaimed film?!
The celeb divulged: