Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Kim K. Lena Dunham Paris Hilton Selena G. PerezTV

A Naked Idiot Tried To Crash The Met Gala By Being Stuffed Into A See-Through Box

| Filed under: Met GalaCrazzzzyArtsy Fartsy

Naked man tries to crash the Met Gala.

Worst dressed?

A man got butt-naked, stuffed himself into a fiberglass box, and had some people carry him into the Met Gala on Monday.

Related: Lena Dunham Rushed To The Hospital During Met Gala!

Performance artist Fyodor Pavlov-Andreevich barely made it to the gala's check point when a guard instructed his minders to carry him away. The box was then covered with a sheet and Fyodor was removed from the area.

According to NBC New York, Fyodor was asked to step out of the box by authorities, but refused. Firefighters had to cut it open! Tax dollars well spent! LOLz!

The 42-year-old was then promptly arrested.

A photo of him being taken away in handcuffs was posted to his personal Instagram with the caption:

Permalink / Comment Here

Kim Kardashian Is Trying SO Hard!

| Filed under: Kim KardashianMet GalaVivienne WestwoodFoodFast FoodKylie JennerInstagram

Kim Kardashian wants you to think she's low-key.

Kim Kardashian West so badly wants you to believe she's just a normal person following her terrifying Paris robbery.

While she seemingly already made that point with her simple Vivienne Westwood outfit worn to the Met Gala on Monday night, the reality TV starlet took it even further with pics from her "after party"…

AKA her sitting on the couch and eating pizza!

But what about her diet??!?!?!

Video: Kim Poses With Her Sisters For Met Gala Video

Kimmy posted the snaps to Instagram on Tuesday, and even little sis Kylie Jenner joined in to showcase their casual night in together as Kendall Jenner partied with the stars:

Permalink / Comment Here

Amy Schumer Can’t Outshine Goldie Hawn At The Snatched Screening, But At Least She’s Getting Love Advice!

| Filed under: Film FlickersFashion SmashionLove LineGoldie HawnNew YorkRed CarpetValentinoAmy Schumer

Amy and Goldie are too cute!

You'd never know they weren't related!

On Tuesday night, Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn adorably posed hand-in-hand at the NYC screening of Snatched, looking like a real-life mother-daughter duo.

Guess that was pretty much the point!

Related: Amy Is All Sorts Of Wrong At The Met Gala!

With Goldie looking red hot in a fierce pants suit, the comedienne dressed in a caped Valentino frock with black sandals and simple sleek locks.

While Amy may not take her style advice from her costar, she of course scored some wise words on love from the 71-year-old starlet as she's been together with Kurt Russell for over 30 years!

The 35-year-old told People:

Permalink / Comment Here

ABC Has Entered The Bidding War For American Idol!

| Filed under: TV NewsKelly ClarksonAmerican IdolRyan SeacrestKelly RipaBusiness BlitzReality TV

no title

American Idol is still in hot demand!

As we've reported, the possibility of a reboot of the classic singing competition has been discussed between networks like NBC and FOX – and now we're hearing ABC has entered the bidding war!

According to TMZ, the network contacted Fremantle (the company that produces AI) last week to place an offer to buy the hit show in hopes of a March 2018 premiere.

Related: Twitter Worries Ryan Is About To Steal ALL Our Jobs

This is especially interesting considering ABC knew Ryan Seacrest would be joining Kelly Ripa in New York… and now they're also wanting him to come back to finding the Kelly Clarksons of the world!

Seacrest… back IN?!

Since Fremantle says it's a "no go" for production to move to NYC, we really don't know how Ryan would be able to do both the talk show and the reality show. But who knows — it's Ryan.

Word is Fremantle is going back to negotiations with Core, the co-owner of American Idol, to figure out next steps.

Would U like to see AI come back to the small screen?? SOUND OFF in the comments!

Permalink / Comment Here

Justice Department Will NOT Be Filing Charges Against Officers Who Fatally Shot Alton Sterling

| Filed under: Legal MattersBarack ObamaDonald TrumpSad SadViolenceViral: News

no title

Justice won't be served in the shooting death of Alton Sterling.

It's been reported that the Justice Department will NOT file charges against the officers involved in the death of the Baton Rouge man, whose videotaped shooting by police last summer sparked mass outrage.

According to sources familiar with the investigation, prosecutors have concluded there isn't enough evidence to bring civil rights charges in the 37-year-old's death.

This will mark the first case under Attorney General Jeff Sessions that the department has publicly declined to prosecute officers investigated for a possible wrongdoing in a high-profile case.

Related: Officer Who Killed Philando Castile Charged With Manslaughter!

Of course, the department looks a lot different than it did at the time of Sterling's death — which prompted days-long protests that lead to over 150 arrests. Then, Barack Obama spoke out on the controversial shooting with a vote of confidence in the Justice Department's investigation.

But things are certainly different now, and Baton Rouge has been hearing rumors that the department would not bring charges since last week. As of Tuesday, Sterling's family had not received word of any decision.

A spokesperson for the family's attorneys said in a statement:

Permalink / Comment Here
1 ... 1369 | 1370 | 1371 | 1372 | 1373