Hawt momma alert!
Someone was inspired by
[Image via Splash News.]
The mysterious death of the brother of Disney star Cody Linley was ruled an accident, but there were no further details about what may have happened.
The autopsy results now reveal that Chad Linley died from "toxic effects of heroin."
The 29-year-old was found in his Houston, Texas apartment in August by his apartment manager.
"A friend of Chad’s called and said he was concerned because he hadn’t heard from him in a while. is apartment manager performed a welfare check on Chad and found him unresponsive. He then flagged down a nearby cop."
The Linley family had remained silent on his death except for one tweet by Cody that read:
"Thanks for all the prayers and support. I appreciate everyone that has reached out to me one way or another."
It's such a shame that drugs took the life of someone who was so young and talented. The Linley family is in our prayers.