She's a beauty queen, and actress, and — as of this month — a mother of two, but Ali Landry takes the time to share her parenting tips with our perezcious readers!
Ali's new son, Marcelo Alejandro Monteverde, arrived on October 8th and every day since then has been a whirlwind
"Between taking care of a newborn and going back to work so soon life’s been kind of a daze, but I wouldn’t change it for the world! Adjusting your life to incorporate the needs of a growing family is not simple, so I’m lucky to have found some great products that make life a little easier and allow me to focus on enjoying my precious baby"
Ali's Newborn Must Haves Are:
· Miracle Blanket: I used it with Estela and it had her sleeping through the night at 2 weeks, so you better believe it was at the number one thing on my list this time around.
· Nap Nanny: it’s so lovely and cozy, Marcelo loves sleeping in it during the day. The best part is I can move it around from room to room so I can always keep an eye on him (instant anxiety reduction!)
· Tribe Diaper Bag: this is the holy grail of diaper bags – stylish and functional. You would never know from looking at its gorgeous black leather and gold accent exterior that it has pockets and compartments to hold everything from a change of clothes to a poopy diaper.
· Bravado Nursing Bras: two words – easy access. And that’s all you need to know.
· MD Moms Wipes: developed by pediatrician mothers, these are the gentlest wipes ever. I actually use them for the whole family and trust me, they are worth their weight in gold.
· My friends and family: their love and support is a continued blessing, and I couldn’t get by without them. So, thanks!
Thanks U Ali!
To share your own mommy must haves, visit Ali’s just-launched interactive Spokes Mom’s site, SpokesMoms.com.
Keep up with Ali via Twitter @AliLandry!
[Image via Ali Landry.]
Tags: alejandro monteverde, ali landry, baby, diaper, diaper bags, family, parenting, perezcious reader, products, tips