Oh gosh, we have a feeling this comment is going to cause A LOT of controversy.
Spoiler alert: Keeks answer might shock you!
The 34-year-old explained to Australian radio outlet, 92.9:
California student, Salvador Palacios, 18, is being charged with food poisoning and child endangerment for putting hash oil in another student's brownies.
This isn't anything new. Teens have been handing out pot brownies to unsuspecting victims for generations, but this is the most severe punishment we've heard Palacios' bail is set at $75,000!!
According to police, Palacios brownies made six minors sick. One girl, who did not know the brownie was contaminated, had to be taken to the hospital. Why did she have to go to the hospital? According to Willows police Chief Bill Spears,
"When you ingest marijuana — in this case hash oil — a more concentrated amount of THC passes from the stomach into the bloodstream. There is a greater risk of overdosing."
Actually, overdosing on marijuana! Though massive amounts of THC can cause a person to have a serious freak out.
However, we totally understand why someone who was tripping and didn't know why would want to go to the hospital!
The moral of the story is: do NOT drug your classmates!