Sounds like Kim Kardashian West's life is becoming a little too real for comfort!
Mrs. West confided:
The beauty continued, going into more detail by saying:
[Image via E!.]
Not only do you outgrow many of your belongings, but kids also outgrow their things too. Whether it's old clothes, toys, books, etc, autumn is the perfect time to declutter your life - just in time for the holidays!
Perezitos.com correspondent and organizing expert John Trosko teaches you how to use the "Pareto Principle" to help you get rid of all that clutter!
What if you could use statistics to declutter your life? The Pareto Principle, also known as the 80/20 rule was developed in 1906 by Vilfredo Pareto, an Italian economist and sociologist who observed that 80% of land in Italy was owned by 20% of the population. Since then, we’ve learned the idea of the 80/20 rule has relevancy in almost every area of our lives: business, time management and usefulness of everyday objects.
· We wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time;
· We read 20% of our magazine subscriptions 80% of the time;
· Our shelf space holds 80% clutter and junk you’ll never use;
· We spend 80% of our attention reviewing 20% of our mail and paperwork;
· We use 20% of our kitchen gadgets 80% of the time;
· We clean 20% of the house and it takes 80% of our time to clean it;
· We will use 20% of our loose recipes to make 80% of our meals;
The Pareto Principle gives us an excellent opportunity to look at the usefulness of daily clutter in our lives. Just because you have the space to store something, doesn’t mean you necessarily need to keep it. Because according to the 80/20 rule, you my not be using it! You can make the rule work for you by understanding the importance of priorities.
How could you use the 80/20 rule in your life?
[ http://www.organizingla.com ]