This is incredibly brave!
[Image via Ivan Nikolov/Andres Otero/WENN.]
ZOMG! Black Friday is almost here!
You've got plenty of tips on how to cook the perfect turkey and pumpkin pie — but forget about the food. Here at Perezitos.com we're gonna talk about what's really important about the holidays:
Family Black Friday!!
Tyler Cox from TLC's Extreme Couponing (the great deals expert) has the tips on how to do Black Friday right!
Do what Tyler says and you'll be done with your Christmas shopping before December!
Black Friday Tips:
1. Get there first, leave there first! Being early helps make sure you can get all the items on your list for the biggest savings!
2. A lot of Black Friday deals are only available online! So you can
actually start Black Friday shopping on Thanksgiving online!
3. Use a shopping cart if you have a lot to grab! It can get a little crazy on Black Friday and a shopping cart says "I have a mission!"
4. Watch out for last minute sales! Many store save their best deals for last! So buy a paper on Thanksgiving to check out those last minute specials!
5. Don't let long lines stop you from saving money! At your second store see if customer service will hold your items! Or try to partner shop if they won't! Have someone wait and pay for the items while you head to your 3rd store!
TLC's Extreme Couponing finale (both shopping trips donated to Feeding America) this Wednesday, at 10PM ET/PT!
And for more tips visit Tyler's website!