Tyga Is Looking To Change The Custody Agreement Over King Cairo After Blac Chyna's Arrest -- Deets HERE!
Do what's best for the kids!
A source close to the Rack City rapper revealed to TMZ that Cairo's dad is
Tameka Raymond is super pissed with her famous ex husband!
Usher and Tameka were married from 2007 to 2009, and in that time the couple 2 sons, Naviyd and Usher. Up until now the couple had shared physical custody of both children, but Tameka has asked a judge to take the babies away from Usher and grant her full custody.
What's her reasoning? She has a whole list of things the music mogul DOESNT do. She Claims Usher does not:
- give her enough child support
- ask her permission to take the kids out of the state (which is illegal in Georgia)
- get her approval before hiring nannies
- ask her to watch the kids when he's away for more than 8 hours
- allow her to take the kids for 2-weeks in the summer of 2011
- let her have custody of the kids during Christmas break 2010
- pay for her nannies (like he said he would)
Some of these things are a little unfair, but none of her claims indicates that he is a bad father, just a crappy ex husband.
A hearing on over Usher's baby mamma dramaz will take place tomorrow in Atlanta.
[Image via WENN.]