Babies are cute and all… but why can't they walk on their own!
Carrying your bundle of joy in your arms and shlepping around a stroller isn't always joyful. That's why you ned a baby carrier!
But with all the baby carries on the market, it's hard to chose the one that's right for you. Thankfully, Perezitos baby toting expert Jogger Mom has all the answer's for precious parents on the go, like Amy who asks:
"I want a baby carrier. I have heard the ERGObaby carrier is great but, is it really worth the money?"
Here's Jogger Mom's expert advice:
The ERGObaby carrier is the only carrier I would recommend to a new mom. It is lightweight, very comfortable to wear and you can even nurse your baby while wearing.
Here are the top reasons to purchase an ERGObaby carrier:
· Lightweight-Made of breathable cotton, organic cotton or performance fabrics
· Comfortable- Padded waist straps and shoulder straps that easily adjust to help distribute the weight of your baby more evenly
· Longevity- You will be able to wear your baby from birth thru 60 lbs.
· Compact- Easy enough to pack for a plane ride to Grandmas or a day at the zoo
· Functional- You can nurse your baby while wearing him too!
What happens with other baby carriers?
· Your back hurts
· Poor construction leads to a flimsy carrier
· No padding on shoulder or waist straps
· Baby falls away from you when you
· Baby does not sit comfortably in the carrier
· Lightweight fabrics are generally used which can wear out quicker
You can still purchase a wrap, a sling or a bulky molded frame carrier. Once you try the ERGObaby carrier you will not want anything else. I have many friends that have worn their babies to age 2 and 3 years with this carrier. They are made to last and be handed down to the next baby. If you want quality, comfort and affordability this is the carrier for you.
Want more strolling advice? Or ready to buy the stroller of your dreams? Check us out back here at Perezitos AND remember to follow Kelly @Joggermom on Twitter or Facebook!
Tags: baby carrier, exclusive, jogger mom, new mom, products, stroller, stuff 4 dads, stuff 4 moms, tips