So many haters!
Once again Kody Brown and his wives are victims of prejudice.
Some parents are crazy pissed that TLC's Sister Wives camera showed up at an after-school fundraiser at the elementary school Kody's kids attend. Their saying the cameras represented an invasion of privacy, and are demanding the local school district revamp its on-campus filming policies.
Here's why we disagree:
- The cameras didn't film over the weekend (the shoot was on a Saturday)
- Parents where notified of the filming in advance
- The school got a $500 fundraising donation from the Show
- All the kid's (expect for Kody's offspring) faces where blurred out
- The school's location was NOT revealed
AND what's REALLY messed up: loads of other shows have filmed at their schools and no one bitched then!!
A rep for the school district says:
"In the past few months, we've had the Ellen show, ABC News, Oxygen Network, and countless local broadcasts filmed at our schools. TLC and the Brown family deserved the same."
Sounds like the mommies and daddies are just mad the show is about a polygamist family — and NOT about their kid's "safety".