Such an unnecessary tragedy.
14-year-old Ashley Long of Oregon died after being pressured to inhale helium at a party.
Ashley attended the party with her best friend, where a boy held up the helium tank to Ashley's mouth and insisted that she inhale.
She then passed out and was taken to a hospital where she later died.
It doesn't seem like her BFF was much help in standing up for her either. Watch the video above to see what we mean. It was only until AFTER she passed out that her friend swooped in to help.
So, so, so sad. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Ashley's family.
Celeb Baby Laundry
- Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman Allow Their Daughters Sunday and Faith To Join Them In Supporting Reba McEntire's “Pray For Peace” Campaign
- Vacation Craft: A Holiday Memory Globe to Preserve Your Precious Vacation Memories
- Kelsey Grammer's Wife Kayte Delivers Healthy Baby Boy
- Molly Sims & Sarah Michelle Gellar Enjoy A Day At The Park With Their Children (Photos)