Home Videos Photos

Kids Are Swallowing TOXIC 'Button Batteries'

| Filed under: Oops!Wacky, Tacky & TrueYouTubeHealthIcky Icky Diaper Poo

Oh no!

More children then ever are going to the emergency room for swallowing "button batteries," and these dangerous tiny things can do serious harm to your little one.

The age group most at risk are kids 5 and under, and sometimes they don't just swallow it - some are sticking into other orifices!

So parents, watch out!

Remove all items that have these nasty tiny things. They can be in remote controls, and a lot of electronic devices!

Usually batteries are harmless, but if they get stuck in the esophagus, the nose or the ear then that's when they can cause serious injuries and could even be deadly.

Watch the video (above) and find out more information about this scary epidemic!!!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Email this  »
Ditch Those Cigarettes And Try Some Of These Healthier Alternatives For The Great American Smokeout!
Retail Ruckus! 12 Items That Had To Be Pulled From Stores For Offending Customers!
Celebrities Who Aren't Known By Their Real Names!
90s Fashion Is Taking Over! See The Biggest Style Trends Then AND Now!
Dancing With The Stars Week Four Recap -- In GIFs!!!
Stars Who Started On Soap Operas!

Comments are closed.