Jenna von Oy is not only a mommy - she's a writing mommy!
The mother has a blog out that is for mothers of all ages.
Here are some highlights from her blog:
"1. Staring at your own child is addicting. Even the high drama of Downton Abbey takes a back seat to watching my daughter do nothing but sleep.
2. Sometimes it takes twice as long to change a diaper as it does for it to be soiled again … There’s an average Pampers lifespan of five minutes in our house. It’s crazy! Crazier still? For some reason, I find this utterly endearing.
3. Whoever invented the wetness indicator on the aforementioned diapers is a genius. It eliminates the mystery, and saves us from a somewhat gruesome show and tell.
4. Breastfeeding takes some getting used to, especially when your child eats like a barracuda. Despite this fact, some of my favorite moments are in the midst of the bonding time that occurs while my daughter dines at the “breastaurant.”
5. People will rain on your parade and insist on informing you that every time your newborn smiles, it’s because she has gas. (Whether or not this is technically true, indulge me by letting me think she’s happy to be looking at me. It lights up my day, even if it is also lighting up her britches.)
6. Laundry “day” is a thing of the past. This chore currently takes place with more frequency than a politician telling lies."
Click HERE to read the rest of this amazing blog called Anecdotes From the Diaper Diaries!
P.S. CLICK HERE to "follow" Perez on Twitter!
P.P.S. CLICK HERE to "like" Perez on Facebook!
[Image via Twitter/Jenna Van Oy.]
Tags: baby blabber, jenna van oy, parenting