However, one person not happy with the fact that everyone knew about it before she had a chance to announce it, and that one person is Zoe herself!
[Image via WENN.]
A baby was with his parents at a McDonalds in London when a stranger approached him and gave him a bottle of bleach.
The baby drank the bottle and immediately vomited.
The Metropolitan Police alerted the public about any possible danger through a series of tweets.
Here's what they said:
"WARNING! Last 1/2 hr. #Eltham High St. White female in 50s giving children in pushchairs bottles containing believed bleach."
The police have monitored video camera set up at the McDonalds and have described the woman as heavily built with white hair and aged in her 50s.
This is incredibly awful and we hope they catch this ill lady before she can purposefully hurt any more babies!!
[Image via Wikimedia Commons.]