This is starting to get really creepy!
A place he went to for molesting Mama June's own daughter Anna.
Water Batz start out the size of a marble, but when you put them in water, they expand to the size of a racquetball!
Oh, it did? A baby swallowed one? And it had to be surgically removed?
The good news is, the baby is fine now. The other good news is, despite their earlier lack of common sense in designing such an obviously dangerous product, the company has seen reason and voluntarily recalled the toy line.
In addition to Water Batz, they have also recalled the variations Growing Skulls, H2O Orbs, and Fabulous Flowers.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission urges parents to get rid of any of these toys immediately.
[Image via Consumer Product Safety Commission.]